Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Etsy Brooches

I haven't been very bold in my attempts to sport brooches yet. I have a couple small rhinestoney ones I got from thrift stores and from my grandmother--nothing too daring. But they often catch my eye when perusing through Etsy shops. One of these days, when the right outfit, the right mood, and the right accessories aline themselves, I'd like to try and pull off one of these...



This one is from lalalaurie's shop which I came upon through on Design Sponge this morning. Check out her shop and the photos of her home--beautiful!


This one comes from vaivanat's shop out of Edinburgh. Cute and small and a great "hot cinnamon" color. She also has some really cool felt necklaces. It wasn't til I started seeing all the great felt jewelry on Etsy that I realized that felt is not just for finger puppets and other pre-school crafts. You can actually make some pretty classy pieces of jewelry with it.



This one comes from Pequenio Craft in Argentina. She offers quite a collection of illustrations, collages, jewelry and stickers so make sure to check them out.




And how cute are these from soleil girl. Make sure to check out all her fun little felt creations.

Thanks, ladies, for letting me feature your work : )

No comments: