Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Score One For Christmas!

We're going to Papa's this weekend to cut down our first live Christmas tree and I've been brainstorming, researching, daydreaming about how we'll decorate it. When we moved here from Boston last year we gave away our artificial tree with all its trimmings so I get to start with a blank slate!

I've been admiring all the ornaments at Anthro, especially the birds. But I can't exactly afford a tree's-worth of Anthro ornaments.

So I was suuuper happy to score big while out shopping with Andrea yesterday. I got a bag full of these adorable little birds for super cheap and I'm so excited to decorate our "vintage bird" tree! (For locals: head to Home Emporium if you're interested. There are tons more and they are 75% off!) We're gonna add some pine cones, ribbon, some berries, more feathers...I'll be sure to show you pics!


And I just purchased our Christmas stockings from Etsy seller Cherryland. Aren't they so cute?! I'm so excited to get them! Yay for Etsy shopping!




Speaking of Etsy shopping, I've got a lot of orders to print, package, and ship. Happy December!!

Arian : )

2 comments:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

oh these are allll too adorable for words, sweet arian!

Gretchen said...

LOVE the bird ornaments!!! So cute! Reminds me that I wanted to sew some birds for our tree this year...better start that soon :) be well.