Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Seabird!


I just finished up this Seabird tshirt design. (Check out the shirts I did last year here and here) It's off to the printer and the new shirts will hopefully be available for their cd release show on the 12th (come by and snag one if you're a Cincinnati local!). I'm working on two more designs that should be done tomorrow.

I love doing t-shirts for bands! I get sneak peeks at their new music and get to create wearable art--not a bad gig!

By the way, the lovely Sara Janssen (of Happy Foody and Live Lightly Tour fame) is giving away one of my prints (of your choosing) on her blog so stop on by and leave a comment if you'd like. (psst..it's also your chance to cash in on another Buy One Get One offer!!)

Have a good one!
Arian : )

2 comments:

crissy // mama boss said...

Wish I could be in Cincinnati, just so I could buy a shirt. Your design is awesome!

Ladybird said...

What a small world. I was checking out the walk slowly live wildly blog (which I love to read) and I saw your artwork (which I loved as well). I saw the link to your blog so I decided to check it out and right away saw the new seabird shirt. My husband is Ryan the guitar player for Seabird. And I love the new shirt design, you do amazing work. I have some of your prints in mind that would look awesome in our girls room, I just can't decide which ones. Anyways just wanted to say hi and tell you oh much I love your work. Hope to see you at the release show.