Wednesday, June 9, 2010

B.O.G.O.OOOOOOOOO!!!!!


YAY! Summer is in full force here-- picnics, road trips (with the convertible top down!), tank tops, flip flops, outdoor concerts, bonfires, warm-weather adventures, family vacation to the beach...all the good stuff the season has to offer. And what better way to welcome summer (besides all the things I just listed!) than a summer BUY ONE GET ONE SALE!

Right now til June 15th, buy any print in my shop and get one of equal or lesser value for FREE! For every print you purchase, let me know in the "message to seller" upon checkout which free print(s) you'd like.

And I'll be including little extra goodies with each purchase just for fun : )



Hope you're enjoying the season where ever you are!
Arian : )

1 comment:

laura.love said...

I am so excited about this!! yay! :)