Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hearts, Photos, and Coffee

I've been having a lot of fun with good ole Shrinky Dinks recently! I don't think I've made anything with shrink plastic since I was like 8 years old.








It's a lot of fun and Hudson and Jude have really gotten into it too. All sorts of interesting shapes coming out of our oven these days. : )


I just dropped off my first batch of necklaces atFort Thomas Coffee for you locals interested in one. And I should have them up in my Etsy shop some time soon too!

And at Fort Thomas Coffee through the month of October you can check out some of my favorite Instagram photos and the iPhoneography of other Cincinnati area photographers. The show opens tomorrow night so come check it out!


Have a good one!

Arian


2 comments:

amy luella said...

super cute.

Unknown said...

I don't know what that even is! Now at least I have something to google for DIY projects later on, like I didn't have enough crafts I wanted to do. Very cute!