Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ah, Fridays.

Happy weekend! Hope yours is off to a good start! We took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and went on our first family walk to Starbucks. I survived my first week with Daniel back to work (thanks to meal, cleaning, and laundry help from family and friends--pretty awesome.) And it was good to ring in the weekend with a celebratory soy latte : )


I made this skirt today! It's still a work in progress but it's inspired me to make more like it! The challenge with clothing a recently pregnant body is finding cute outfits that are forgiving of my still-changing shape and are also nursing friendly...this combo seems to work! I'll post a how-to on the skirt when I get the process a bit more refined ; )


We're slowly falling back into our weekly/weekend routine. Tonight--Friday night family pizza and a movie night. Feels good to be back to something regular. I even got a few more rows done on the family movie night afghan. My goal--to finish it within a year of starting it. I think that gives me about one more month. I can do it!



Happy weekending!
Arian :)

1 comment:

*amanda.grace said...

Your blog and art are such a blessing! Very inspiring. I posted one of your illustrations on by blog. Love it. http://amandagracedesigns.blogspot.com/