Fall is my favorite season and I always want to soak in all that it has to offer before the trees are bare and the snow starts to fall. I waited til October to do last year's list but, like I said, everything is getting a bit of an earlier start for me this year to make room for baby in December. Fall is bumped up to now and Christmas bumped up to November so that December can be reserved for holding our new baby boy and his two fellow new December boy cousins : )
So here's this year's list!
1. Decorate our front porch. Since we've always lived in apartments/shared houses, we've never had our own front porch before! Its' a big blank canvas I get to make our own. Mums, pumpkins, a new fall wreath, and some handmade fall garland are in store : )
2. Pick our own pumpkins (like last year)
3. Take the boys to their first football game (complete with blankets, face paint, and hot cocoa)
4. Host a crafty ladies night. This has been on my to-do list for tooooo long!
5. Try a new soup recipe. (maybe this one)
6. Head to the country. (at least three times)
7. Take lots of walks (fast ones for exercise, slow ones for Jude)
8. Get a crock pot.....and use it.
9. Make good use of our fire pit!
10. Go on a fall-y date with Daniel.... pumpkin spice latte, walk through the woods, sketchbooks, and cozy sweaters.
That's it! How 'bout you? Any fall goals?
Arian : )