(click to enlarge)
So here it is--- my October To-Do list. In no particular order I plan to:
1. Make (and eat) a pumpkin pie.
2. Crochet something cozy (something rectangular because that's all I know how to do)
3. Pick a pumpkin. I've got several farms circled in the local newspaper. Just need to see which ones also offer hayrides and apple cider.
4. Watch a chick flick...wine and pants with elastic waistband required.
5. Do a new painting!
6. Make a Fall-themed centerpiece. I've been browsing Martha Stewart magazines for inspiration.
7. MORE DEEP BREATHS. I will (try to) face adversity with deep breaths and a positive attitude. I've got a growing arsenal of yoga videos, favorite Psalms, and worship music to help me out.
8. A pumpkin spice latte. (check and check)
9. Go to bed early (this one will be the hardest of them all for this long-time night owl)
and 10. CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY ALL MONTH LONG!! It's my party, I'll make it last as long as I want to.
What are YOUR goals this month??
Arian : )
ps-- just realized I've been sitting here the the computer for the last 30 minutes with my bike helmet still on....not cool and not one of my goals for this month