Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Urban Gardening

I'm blessed to have a husband who grows vegetables and a landlady who grows flowers all in our tiny little urban back yard. Jude and I get to just bring in the harvest : )

With Hudson off to school and Daniel off to meetings and such, Jude and I are getting lots of good, quality mommy/toddler time. Today he brought me flowers ; ) and we chatted over a lunch of just-picked tomato sandwiches with feta cheese, sprouts, red onions and hummus (Jude is quite the little foody)





A girl could definitely get used to fresh flowers every day!

The vase below is one of the few things (maybe only?) I have from my great-grandmother on my dad's side. It's a cute little thing!

And here are some flowers for you : )

Have a good one!
Arian

1 comment:

ali said...

sounds beautiful, and your boy is such a cutie!