Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Font Supply BOGO Sale!!

(in my Font Supply shop only)

I opened my second Etsy shop, Font Supply, two years ago as an outlet for my mild obsession with fonts and all things vintage. I needed to do something with the stacks and stacks of old papers, books, and wallpaper samples I had slowly collected from yard sales, thrift stores, and my grandparent's basement. And I wanted to justify spending more time browsing and downloading new fonts.


So Font Supply was born. And to celebrate its 2nd birthday, I'm having a Buy One Get One sale! Woohoo!!! For every print or digital file you purchase you get one of equal or lesser value for free.

Here's how it works: Put ONE print (or digital file) in your shopping cart, and upon checkout, let me know which free print (or digital file) you'd like in the "message to shop". Buy TWO, tell me TWO free prints. And so on and so on.


What can you do with Font Supply prints?
- Hang your initials in your living room.
- Buy an "&" and you and your love's first initials for the bedroom ( "D" "&" "A" for example )
- Spell out your name or your kid's name or your family's name
- spell out a special message "love" or "art" or "create".....you get the idea ; )

What can you do with Font Supply digital files?
- print your own prints
- create monogrammed stationery
- make a banner for your website
- print it on iron-on transfers to iron on to a tote or pillow case

You guys are creative, I'm sure there are TONS of things you could come up with!

So, if you're interested, hop on over!!

Arian : )

No comments: