Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Happy Janssens


I can't remember how I first came across the lovely and talented Sara Janssen. Maybe it was the Apartment Therapy house tour of their RV or perhaps it was while looking for raw food recipes. Or it could have been through her Etsy store...or maaaaaybe it was her flickr page. Who knows, she's everywhere!! But I'm just glad I did!

Her family's new travel blog just went live and features the little banner illustration I did for her. I was happy to be able to make a small contribution to the Janssens' efforts of spreading their healthy-living, healthy-planet, "smaller is better" message all across the country. I love her "Walk Slowly, Live Wildly" philosophy on life and she definitely has inspired me over the past couple years since I've been follow her blogs.

Hopefully their travels will bring them to the Cincinnati area some day and we'll get to meet in person!

So if you haven't already, set aside a couple hours and explore all of Sara's links. You will definitely be inspired!!

3 comments:

YY said...

(: Hi I'm from Singapore!! I stumbled upon your place by linking from the Owl City Fanvid on Youtube! The video was awesome, you totally deserve to win ya! You're such a cool mum to have!!!

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

Hi Arian! I saw a cute button on Sara's website link your etsy shop. Can I have one to put on my blog? I love your stuff!

lisa
lagzak@gmail.com

Wellness From Within said...

Hello!
I found your work/blog/site through the The Janssens.
I was wondering, do you offer your work to other folks?
I'm currently in school studying to be a certified health coach. I'm looking for someone to help me design a logo for my printed materials, website, etc.......
If you don't do that sort of thing, no worries!
Heather