Saturday, October 24, 2009

Partied Like it Was 1990-1999

The 90's don't seem like THAT long ago but apparently it's not too early to start having 90's costume parties. Turns out the 90's were hilarious and kinda creepy.

See, hilarious...

...aaaand kinda creepy.

An American Gladiator in training.

Jude breakin it down with Urkel, a walkman, Wayne, and Garth.

Makes me wonder what we'll be dressing up as for all the aughts (yep, I had to look that word up) parties will be having ten years from now.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. We're heading to Daniel's hometown tomorrow for my niece's birthday. I'm looking forward to a day in the country. I feel like this fall is kind of passing me by so I'm hoping to get a healthy dose of autumn colors and perhaps some apple cider.

That's it, I declare next week "Soaking in the Season" week. Not sure what that means yet, but I know it will be awesome.

Arian : )

No comments: