Sunday, October 25, 2009

Paper Chains Are Coming

I came across a new (to me) creative blog this week and spent more than a healthy amount of time browsing the archives. Am I the last one to know about booooooom.com? And what's with all the o's ?

Awesome = their Where The Wild Things Are fort building contest. Kinda sad I didn't know about it in time to participate but glad I get to feast on the overwhelmingly creative buffet of submissions (does that sentence even make sense?)

Annnywho, here are some of my favs!







There are so many more so go check them out. Make sure to click on the additional pages below all the photos.

These forts have given me a whole brain full of ideas on how to decorate my boys' room. I'm thinking " DIY outdoor summer festival with vintage modern flair"....or something like that. Still working out the details. There are paper chains in our near future though, that's for sure.

Hope your week gets off to a good start!
Arian : )

No comments: