Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Under (Re)construction


A new cover for his notebook...

Thanks to a long and fruitful Ikea trip this past weekend we're in the middle of several reorganizing, rearranging, redesigning and other general re-ing projects. (Trips to Ikea seem to take just as much time and planning as a trip to Disney World, though I think their meatballs are cheaper). Plus we've been fighting colds and stomach bugs and the urge to just sit on the couch eating chocolate donuts and watching episodes of 30 Rock til the baby comes.


Re-organized Art Chest-- a "before" picture would have made this more impressive but trust me, it's a major improvement.


So handy! I think I'll keep this guy around.

I've got a new card design on the way as well as a greeting card version of this print for your handyman or handywoman this Valentine's Day. Oh, and Happy New Year!

No comments: