Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Format, New Format, & A Teaser

Still working on our reorganizing, rearranging, redecorating projects around our little apartment. This time, we remembered to take a before photo so the after photo was a bit more impressive.


---------------BEFORE/AFTER---------------
(amazing how, afterwards, everything seems brighter...happier...)
*Our printing/Etsy supplies station made from four little Ikea drawer units and 2 boards. I'd say it's quite an improvement.*

Also, starting now all my prints are 8"x10" rather than 8.5"x11". I've found it's much easier to find cheap, cool 8x10 frames which hopefully encourages people to buy and hang more art.

ANNND...though I won't totally believe it til I actually see them online, my prints are soon-to-be available through a certain magazine's online store. I'm really excited about the opportunity because I've been reading this magazine, listening to their podcast, and admiring their website for a couple years now. I'll let you know as soon as my work is in their shop so check back here soon.

1 comment:

Becca Alley said...

you new set up is sweeet!!