Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day... hopefully a well-deserved day of celebration and rest for all you mommas out there!

An extra special mother's day to my mom, my mother-in-law, and my step-mom! Three beautiful ladies!

 Hudson woke up before 7:00 this morning to make breakfast in bed for me -- scrambled eggs with a Sriracha heart, iced coffee, and multi-vitamins : )


Then I went back to sleep (yay!) while Daniel and the boys went and bought flowers and donuts and made these dark chocolate-covered strawberries! They know me well.




Eli did his part too. While Daniel and the boys were hard at work downstairs in the kitchen, he kept himself occupied drawing on his legs, flipping through my journal, emptying the diaper wipes container, and playing in the toilet : ) True story.



Mother's Day fanciness. Pearls, sparkles, and tulle.

Mother's Day roses.

 Here's a little video I helped out with! I don't like to brag, but I am preeeetty good at cleaning toilets, as you'll see. Haha.  While moms do SOOO much more than clean house and feed babies (though those things are important!), this video brings some rhythm to the chaos of motherhood. Enjoy!


 


 Arian : )

1 comment:

Lady E. said...

You have a lovely blog, beautiful artwork, and a precious heart for your family. I love reading through your posts. :)