Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Be Strong Take Courage

This weekend we headed to the country where the boys spent some much needed time outside and I enjoyed the quiet inside.


I journaled and sketched and watched this Josh Garrels/Mason Jar Music video probably a dozen times.


This guy. I don't know who he is but this look on his face gets me every time. Maybe it's the point in the song when he stops worrying about hitting the right notes and just realizes how beautiful the music is. I don't know, but I like it. And there's probably something I should learn from it.


And I added this new print to the shop. I've had this in mind for a long time and it was good to finally get it on paper.



There's probably something I should learn from this one too.

Arian : )

1 comment:

Katrina@capturingmoments said...

Your prints are so so wonderful. I look at the one on my sons wall every day and it makes me smile.
Arian, would you consider doing a giveaway on my blog? I would be so very honoured. I love your work so so much.
X Katrina
www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com