Monday, May 7, 2012

This week...

...we drove to the country to bury our friends' son who spent 20 or so weeks in his mommy's belly then went straight to the arms of his Father in heaven.






and in doing so celebrated the kids we DO get to hold for awhile



...I kissed these cheeks again and again and again


because how could I resist?!


... I took some tiny gentlemen on a coffee date





...I stayed up late to craft and enjoy a quiet house


and make a comfy cute shirt for myself from Sew What You Love


...we got our first plants in the ground. It's going to be a good season.


... I ended the week with a resolution to be better at resting.



Hope you had a great week! Here's to the start of a new one!

Arian : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that you made your own shirt. Why do I love it, do you ask? Well, because it actually looked like something I would wear. My sister in law sometimes makes her own clothes. None of which I like and most of which are for cosplays. This reminds me that I asked my mother in law to teach me to crochet and we never got around to it.

Second, you have reminded me that I REALLY want to plant some...plants this summer with my kiddos. Must do that soon.

Amanda @ABC