Sunday, June 19, 2011

"White Owl" Josh Garrels video



Yay!! We finally finished the Josh Garrels video we've been hard at work on! It ended up being a much bigger project than we've ever attempted. This past week has been a sleepless blur. But a wonderful sleepless blur. It was quite magical... exhausting, but magical. : )

I hope you enjoy it!! I'll do a little "behind the scenes" post later and show you some of the artwork and rough sketches from the creative process.

And you need to stop by Josh's website and download his new album for FREE. It is beautiful.

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads. And happy fathers day to my amazing dad! Love you!!

Arian

13 comments:

Olivia said...

Wonderful! I'm going to check out his music.

hollyherick said...

The video is fantastic. I am a fan. My son is heading off to study animation, art and real time simulation at Digipen in Redmond Washington. Just curious where you studied?

Keep up the wonderful work!

hollyherick said...

Awesome video. I am a fan! My son is going to study art, animation and real time simulation at Digipen in the fall. Where did you study?

Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog through Artsy Ants. I couldn't believe it when I saw that you were working on a Josh Garrels video--I love Josh Garrels!

So, I just had to comment and say, this is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Really and truly. Just BEAUTIFUL. Unbelievable, and spoke right to my soul. Thank you.

Arian said...

Thanks, guys!!

Holly, my degree is in Theatre Design and Production from the University of Cincinnati. Hope your son has a great time!!

woolladyfelter said...

I'm taken aback, this video is just so incredible and it suites the music to a T. Very nice job.

woolladyfelter said...

I am just taken aback, this video is just so beautiful and it fits Josh's music to a T. Thank you so much for your lovely artwork.

amanda + daniel said...

This video is perhaps the most beautiful music video I've ever seen! Job very well done!

Foxy Lady said...

this is amaaaaaazing!!! Beautiful!!

Fentz Post said...

I live in LA and my friends and I are constantly discussing how to "create" and bring life. I can't get this video out of my head, seriously, beautiful job.

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Beautiful! I'm trying to think of other words, but it's just so ethereal and pairs with the music brilliantly. Amazing!

The Val said...

Absolutely wonderful!! Love the video, love the music. Such a perfect combination.

The Val said...

Absolutely wonderful! Love the video, love the music, perfect combination!