Saturday, May 30, 2009

Work Day

It's a "work on the house/fixing the car/cleaning/preparing for a big meal/trying to meet deadlines" kind of day. I just finished up rough sketches for illustrations for a photographer's website. I'm also finishing up a cd design project and the first 10 pages of the book I'm working on. Shew!


Apparently our car didn't need whatever this thing is cause Daniel took it out. Good riddens, black greasy thing!

And I'm attempting to make this bread for dinner tonight with some of the herbs from our little potted herb garden. I'll let you know how it goes : ) Happy weekend! I hope yours is more relaxing than ours has been!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That would be your alternator, and contrary to popular belief your car does actually need one to keep running...