Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hmmm...


I'm still holding onto the Anthropologie gift card I got for Christmas like it's a fine wine. But the longer I wait to use it, the more special the whole event has to be. I feel like, to get the most out of the joy that is spending an Anthro gift card, I need to be showered, well-rested, sipping a hot, barista-prepared beverage (the drink needs to be hot, not the barista), wearing a comfortable yet fashionable outfit, and preferably childless. Do you know how hard it is to get all those conditions to line up? Some days I feel like I'm more likely to get struck by lightning on my flying pig while eating ice cream in hell. : )

Til our stars aline, I'll just continue to plan my shopping trip from the interweb while Jude sits at my feet, gumming my pants leg. These are a few of my favorite smaller ticket home items...seems like I'm on a yellow/orange/glass kick. Hmmm....

1 comment:

Heidi said...

i think the barista should be hot, too.

it seems only fair.