Monday, October 22, 2007

Mad Dash to the Finish Line



Since mid June I've been working on designing the set for Marblehead Little Theatre's production of The Wizard of Oz. You can see renderings here and here and here and here .



The local theatre department that built and painted my set delivered the whole thing to our stage this past weekend. Because of scheduling and other reasons, they just weren't able to finish the set in time so now we're left with a huge stage full of partially finished set pieces and about a week to find the time and people and materials to finish it. It's not true theatre without a few nervous break downs and panic attacks involved : )



So this week is going to be CRAZY! I see quite a few late nights, headaches, trips to buy paint and hardware, and cups of coffee (decaf of course, because of this little guy, but for some reason it still helps) in my near future. But who am I kidding, I thrive on this stuff--in small doses that is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can imagine that craziness! Good luck with it all. And congratulations on your upcoming baby!!! You must be exhausted!!!