Monday, May 12, 2014

The Good King Opening Night!

Oh man, Friday night's opening of my first solo art show The Good King at Fort Thomas Coffee was soooo sweet. When I first decided to do a solo show, I contemplated not doing an opening night because, well, it's risky. What if no one comes?? But man, people came! There was a steady flow of folks the whole evening--old friends, new friends, family, strangers. So. Cool.

Andrea manned the square and took orders all night long.

I can't wait to show you pictures of all my new products, including leather goods and super cute baby things. Til then I've added new The Good King prints to the shop!
 (Heads up, I have plans to do a more ethnically diverse line of these son/daughter prints!)




I hope you had a great Mother's Day weekend! 


My boys gave me chocolate. They know me well : )

Arian

No comments: