Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope you had a beautiful Easter! We got to worship/eat/relax with family so ours was great!


This year we took our Easter egg dying pretty seriously....three different decorating techniques, traditional AND neon colored food coloring,


and glitter. Lots of glitter.









From one faaaabulous Easter bunny.

















A traditional Easter melt down.


Nothing a little walk to Starbucks couldn't fix though : )


My new ModCloth dress--yay!



Aaaaall Eastered out : )

Arian : )

1 comment:

Smiles :) said...

Hi Arian,
Came across your blog as I was searching for planning tools and was linked up for your weekly illustrated planner. I love your illustrations! Your little bird sketch...were you writing the chorus from the band Gungor's song "Beautiful Things?" I'm from Iowa. :) Thanks for sharing your talents!