Sunday, January 29, 2012

Awesome Points

Daniel is spending the weekend in New York City on a creative getaway with our good friend and photographer extraordinaire, Jon Willis. They're hanging out, exploring the city, and dreaming up projects they can collaborate on.

Letting him go while I stay home with the three boys earns me about 27 "awesome wife" points which I BELIEVE is worth roughly two new vintage dresses and perhaps an afternoon sans children to sew some time in the next few weeks : )

I also insisted Jon take no less than 3-5 Instagram photos of some of their adventures. So here is what they've been up to so far. Looks like fun!

2 comments:

Katrina@capturingmoments said...

How wonderful is NYC...lucky him. And YES, I think this earns you many many points. Enjoy the dress shopping and sewing :-)

StillHoldingHands said...

I just discovered your blog and I admit- I'm hooked! I'm a wanna-be artsy new mom... I love your style, and your freebies ;) I'll definitely be back, but I just wanted to say thank you for sharing!
-Lauren