Friday, September 2, 2011

In progress...


I'm wrapping up a project I've been working on for Cincinnati Children's Museum... pretty fun stuff! This is one of the last freelance projects on my to-do list before I focus all my creative energy on prepping my Etsy shop for the upcoming holiday season and our home for the upcoming December baby! With all the new paintings I want to do for my shop before the holiday rush, all the decorating I want to do in our home, and all the gifts I want to craft before Christmas, there is no such thing as starting too early!

Looking forward to it!

Arian : )

3 comments:

Krista said...

Looks pretty Awesome! Can't wait to see the final pieces.

Kelley Kronic said...

That's pretty exciting stuff you have going on!!!

{M.M.S.} said...

Starting early...such good advise! I always end up scrambling once Christmas rolls around and deeply regretting it. I'm so excited to see what you add to the shop! AND those paintings look great.