Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Horse Farm

 Wrapping up the last of our July 4th weekend photos! What a photo-rich weekend! The last day we spent time out at my great-aunt's horse farm. It's been years since I've been there.
 (the boys and their great-great Aunt Norma)

 There were fish to feed, horses to pet, wild flowers to pick, and a barn and garden to explore.

 The boys LOVED petting the horses and the horses were so patient with them.
 
It was beautiful and calm. We'll definitely have to go back sooner than later.




And here I am sporting my 18-week baby bump ; ) Yay!! Baby Armstrong should be arriving some time around Dec 10th!

Have a good one!
Arian : )

3 comments:

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

Looks like a lot of fun.

CONGRATS on your little babe! So happy for you guys.

liseli said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm a new reader here, got linked through sillycyclops' blog. I love that last photograph of you walking through the grass. Amazing shot!