Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautifying

 We're working hard and having fun beautifying our outdoor spaces....lots of trips to the garden center and hardware store and an ever-growing pile of muddy shoes and clothes in the laundry.

 Daniel has the vegetables covered, I'm working on herbs and flowers. I pretty much don't know anything about taking care of flowers. I just know I want something pretty and hardy because I will undoubtedly forget to water them. Any tips?




 And Jude, as always, is such a sweet little assistant and full of encouraging words--- "Those are beautiful flowers, mommy, you did a good job planting them.", " I like your skirt, mommy, it's just right for my heart.", "It's a wonderful day, mommy, I so love you." He really says this stuff...all day long! He's my own personal, pocket-sized self-esteem booster.

 All the fun and hard work makes for some pretty tired boys (and parents) but we're loving it!
How are your outdoor spaces coming along? If you got any photos, post the links in the comments and I will be sure to check them out!

Arian : )

4 comments:

And So I Whisper said...

So cute. Love the photo with little hands.

liseli said...

Jude seems so sweet :) Lucky you!

L. Buchholz said...

I just ventured onto your blog! And I was drawn to your Etsy store AND BOUGHT 2 pictures (hope, home) I love your pure work! :) Keep it up!

L. Buchholz said...

Hope you don't mind! I blogged about your blog! haha And etsy shop! If it is a problem, please let me know!!!! :)

Lindsey*Hand Made Heart Felt*
http://mrsbucks.blogspot.com/