Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm still here : )

 Hey! How's it goin? It's been a little while!  We've been unpacking and getting settled as quickly as possible. Nothing like hosting a party/house concert to motivate us to get things in order!
 We're loving our new home. I love the way the sun pours in at different parts of the day. The sun rises in the dining room and sets in our bedroom...lovely.

 And there are plenty of pretty details, like the vintage door knobs and the dark, refinished wood floors.

 We're enjoying the spring weather.  Our outdoor spaces are in need of some TLC. I see lots of trips to the hardware store and garden center in our future.  I picked up this patio table set for free on Craigslist and am excited to transform it!
Loving the spring flowers!

 I've got a growing collection of inspiring home images over on pinterest. Is anyone else as addicted to pinterest as I am? It's like my crack.  Must... Pin... Pretty....Pictures.



So many ideas and color schemes swimming in my head. Gotta get crackin!

Arian : )

1 comment:

Lisa Ensor said...

sooo glad to hear someone else is LOVING Pinterest too! I get so excited and inspired being on there, can't wait to see what you do to your outdoor set!