Monday, January 31, 2011

Love Letters

I love Valentine's Day! Even before I had an official Valentine to share it with, it was a day to exchange cute cards and chocolate with friends or buy myself something pretty) ; )  So here is some Valentine's Day cuteness I made for you guys!


Click on the image below then right click or drag to your desktop to save it. Print as many as you'd like and start writing some love letters! I've got more Valentine's goodies for you coming soon!  So check back!


We spent the weekend on a couples retreat with a bunch of great friends. It was so refreshing to get away and spend some time with Daniel and other adults sans children. I feel blessed to have so many couples/families/individuals in our life who love us and build into our family regularly. It's very good for my heart : )





Arian

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I could send hours browsing Valentine's Day cards for my husband, friends, and family. It's just so much fun and I always hope that it brings a smile to someone's face.

Your beautiful paper will be perfect for some long overdue letters!

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day and thank you!

SL Burlhis said...

My Valentine wrote me a love letter on that!!!
Made my day :-)