Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Peeking Out



It's been an eventful week! All the emails, comments, facebook messages, etc that have been coming in from friends, friends of friends, and friends of friends of friends telling us they voted in the Owl City fan video contest has been super encouraging. If we loose, it WON'T be for lack of support from friends and family, that's for sure! So aside from sending lots of "thanks for your support!" emails, we've been keeping busy with lots of projects and indoor activities!

Like enjoying new books under our newly-strung reading lights...


crafting...
visiting family and admiring our new nephew (surely my boys were never that tiny!)...

and making good use of our imaginations.

The snow is beautiful but I am longing for spring! I'm not a huge winter sports person (unless you count drinking hot chocolate and napping as winter sports) so I tend to admire the snow from inside our warm apartment. I think if I had some cute boots I'd be more likely to get out in the snow. Hmmm.... : )

Hope you're enjoying the weather in your neck of the woods!

Arian : )

No comments: