Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ARMSTRONGS BRING HOME THE GOLD!!!

(here!)

Woohoo!!!! Thanks, everyone, for your votes of support! We're super pumped!! The trip, of course, will be awesome. But I think we're equally excited that our first attempt at doing a project like this together was so well-received. And we're hoping this opens the doors to lots of opportunities to partner our art and animating skills with the work of amazing musicians. So thanks, Owl City! We're excited to come see you!

Arian & Daniel

12 comments:

shell said...

congrats! what a great video! I voted for ya! :)

Heather said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Kelly said...

Congrats! Your beautiful work deserved the win!

The Revillas said...

YAY! Congrats! I voted - twice :-)

Fraske Designs said...

yaaay!!! congrats!

Krista said...

HOORAY! Good job. I can't imagine how excited you must be!

Jenn said...

So Awesome! Huge CONGRATS!

meli said...

excellent video, i voted and got my son to vote as well and he got all his middle school friends to vote, they loved it and my little 4 year old daughter thinks it is the greatest thing.Enjoy your trip you guys deserve it.

Nichole said...

Congratulations! It was very well deserved! You did fantastic work!!

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

Yessss!! That's awesome :) So glad you guys won!

Stephanie said...

Such a fantastic video! I was so glad to see that it won! Can't wait to see more of your work; very inspiring!

Jo said...

Just watched the video...has to be one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! I love it!! :)