Tuesday, September 8, 2009

In a Fog

For being a basement apartment in the suburbs, our little space has a lot of light and a lot of green. The fog that rolls in off the Ohio River early in the morning before the rest of the house wakes up makes it feel like there is no one else around for miles. Though I wouldn't call myself a morning person, mornings like this--not too bad : )

Painting today! I've been getting a lot of inspiration from this video. I love the colors in all the Sigur Ros videos. I could spend way too much time cruising the Sigur Ros and Sigur Ros-inspired videos on YouTube. Like this one! About 1/3 of the way through I realized "Hey! I recognize that city, that bridge, that river....that's MY city, MY bridge, MY river!" Right? Correct me if I'm wrong you Cincinnatians.

Later!

No comments: