Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fancy Gap is for lovers.

We're back! Recovering, reconnecting, and playing catch up is the name of the game this week. We're unpacking, house hunting, and working to meet some quickly-approaching deadlines.

I just wanted to show you some pics from our trip home. Stopping for gas we stumbled upon Faye's Country Store in Fancy Gap, VA.....yep, Fancy Gap. Any Fancy Gap readers out there?... Anyone?....No?......





I picked up two vintage frames that I plan on painting over, two old books, a necklace, and a sling shot for Hudson made my a local Fancy Gapian. Hudson is 4 so I think we're going to stick to slinging marshmallows or ping pong balls or other non-eye-gouging projectiles.

Well, hopefully I'll have a lot to show you soon! Lots of projects on the horizon!

No comments: