Thursday, July 2, 2009

Celebrating Marriage


Yesterday I finished and started printing the soon-to-be McMurrays' wedding invites. They liked the Wise Man print I did a few months back based on Matthew 7: 24-27 but wanted something that represented the two of them together. So this is what I came up with and thankfully they're really happy with it! And I'm happy to do it for them!

I'll be spending the majority of the next 36 hours or so right here at my computer trying to meet tomorrow's deadline for the book I'm working on----all fun stuff, just LOTS of it in a short amount of time.

Happy creating!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE this!

Fraske Designs said...

this is beautiful!

Dorothee-Maria said...

Oh, WOW WOW WOW!
I love this!
Really!
We are going to marry next year, and you you wouldn't already have designed this wonderful peace of art, I would have asked you to...
No. I wouldn't.
This idea is yours, so how could I!
But I guess, you understand what I say... ;)
I am a big fan of yours.
Love all of your work.
It is fabulous.
Congratulations!