Thursday, May 21, 2009
One of the events that has finally worked its way back into our weekly rhythm is date night. Thank God for date nights! We're not ones to go to the same place every week. We like being a bit adventurous, trying new places, heading out with a plan, heading out without a plan, going out with other couples, being just the two of us... But I definitely have my favorites..
My favorite dates:
1. the coffeeshop/sketchbook date (live music a plus)
2. the long walk with scenic view date
3. the outdoor seating restaurant date
4. the bottle of wine/rented movie/comfy clothes/ night in date
Some dates I think I'd like but haven't tried yet...
1. the fancy picnic date (bottle of wine, cheeses I can't pronounce, picnic blanket that doesn't have a cartoon character on it)
2. the camping date
3. the "throw a dart at a map and just drive there" date
4. the vineyard wine-tasting date
5. the 2-week European date
Feel free to share your favorite dates!