Friday, January 2, 2009

Getting Settled


We unloaded all our stuff yesterday and are getting things organized. Though we're living in a borrowed home, our friends (the owners) have given us license to move things around and make ourselves at home (thanks Stephen and Tiffany! -- we hope to leave things even better than we found them : ) ) So the first room we set up is my own office/studio! I'm so excited to have a place of my own to decorate, work and be creative, even if it's only for a couple months. I'll have plenty of "After" photos to show you soon so stay tuned.

I'm working on a two-page spread for a book proposal my mom and I are cookin up. Hopefully I can share more about THAT later as well!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009 is already full of new ventures for us. I hope it's full of new ventures and old comforts for you as well : )

No comments: