Tuesday, October 7, 2008


This Friday is my birthday!! 10th month, 10th day, at 10 til 10 in the morning. And what apartment to we live in now? That's right, #10! What's my "lucky" number?--of course 10! 10 fingers, 10 toes, 10 minutes til I've gotta start getting dinner ready... And how many kids do we plan on having? No more than 4. Seriously, gotta draw the line somewhere.

To celebrate I'm having a BOGO (buy one get one) sale in BOTH of my Etsy shops-- Font Supply and Arian. When you purchase an item, include in the "message to seller" which item of equal or lesser value you'd like. And it's good across the shops too. So if you buy from one but want your freebie from the other, just let me know! So help me celebrate my birthday AND get a jump start on Christmas shopping with some sweet deals : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I bought a print from you at the SOWA market last weekend, and I wanted to let you know that it arrived yesterday. Thank you! It will be the perfect gift for a good friend on her wedding day.

sarah cool said...

Happy BIRTHDAY Arian!!! May you have 10's of 10's of 10's of happy things happen to you. :)