Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Old Fashion Way



For a year during our dating/engagement period, I lived in Japan while Daniel finished school in Ohio. The long distance thing was hard but one of the keys to helping us stay connected was good old-fashioned letter writing. Of course I loved the speed and convenience of digital communication, but when I found a REAL LETTER in the REAL MAILBOX I stopped what I was doing to find a quiet place to read it (and read it, and read it again).

So for those times when email won't do, perhaps you'd like to say "HELLO" with one of these new stationery sets. Or get a set for the letter writer in your family. Each set comes with 10 sheets of 8x10 paper and 5 sweet envelopes with tie closures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those are super cute, arian! next time i have some extra cash floating around for birthday presents or whatever, i will definitely be looking you up! :-)