Friday, August 22, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just opened a new Etsy shop for my letter prints!! It's an outlet for my love of vintage signage, old books, and fonts. Because I have them printed out of house and they're on archival photo paper, (vs. the velvet fine art paper and archival ink I use when I'm printing the prints for my other shop) I can offer them for $8! The idea is that people can order multiples to spell out words, phrases, names, their address, whatever!

I'll be doing some fun promo stuff in the weeks to come so check back often!

1 comment:

Justin Evilsizor said...

Looks great! You're so talented. Are you going to add the remaining numbers? I'm looking for inspiration for a cool house number set on the front door. Lots of love from a little further down on the East Coast.

-j