Friday, July 25, 2008

Wishing You a Fairy Good Weekend



Here's a little peek at a snippet of one of the designs I've been working on this week for Cinnamon Joe. Read here if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

I checked the decor8 blog today like I usually do and was surprised to see my name there included in the list of artists from that Tea Towel exhibit. I'm so glad I decided to submit something to that show at the last minute. It's gotten quite a bit of good press. Plus, my towel sold and someone commissioned another one just like it that I've got to paint this weekend! My response:.."Really?? I mean, eh-hem, why yes of course. Another tea towel with my little characters on it--I'll get right on that." Galleries? Commissioned pieces? It's like I'm a REAL artist!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow, that's great! Congratulations! You ARE a real artist! :o)