Friday, June 6, 2008

Ties That Don't Suck





I've been missing not having a camera this week. There are several projects in process I want to show you but it will just have to wait til next week. Our new camera did arrive at Daniel's office though today so I will be sure to show it off soon!

Meanwhile, with Fathers Day coming up I thought I'd point you to this Etsy shop for some non-traditional ties. Daniel doesn't wear ties often and my dad would prefer something on the more traditional side, I think. So I probably won't be making any purchases from them this year. But if you're in the market for "Ties that don't suck" as they say, check them out.

I'll be back to showing you my own photos this weekend or early next week!

1 comment:

P and P said...

LOVE the ties.

The prints on your June 2 post are beautiful.

I've linked your blog to mine, pandphomemades.blogspot.Drop by and leave a comment to be entered in the book giveaway.
Patti, a fell CAST member