Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We're off on



We leave early tomorrow morning for what we've been referring to as "The Jude Tour"--our chance to introduce this little guy to family and friends in North Carolina, Kentucky, and Ohio. We'll be gone for 12 days racking up lots of air and land miles. I'm sooo looking forward to family time and the chance to just be outside in the warmer NC and Ohio air and talk, laugh, eat, drink, paint, draw, play, and listen.

I'll be sure to post some pics along the way! If you're a Cincinnati friend, make sure to give me a call or shoot me an email and we'd love to see you.

Also for Cincy friends, my good friend Tom Conlon is playing at a place called Taza at 7:30 on April 5th. Check out his myspace for details. We'll be there! You should come too!

No comments: