Thursday, January 3, 2008

Creative Inspiration


I had a coffee shop date night with Hudson this past weekend. We spent the time sipping our chocolate drinks (his cold, mine hot) and "journaling". For him it was scribbling in his new notebook he bought with some of his birthday money.


For me, it was finally getting a start on my creative inspiration journal. I'm always coming across cool ideas in various magazines but can never remember them when I need a creative pick-me-up. So I finally got around to cutting them out and putting them in a notebook, making notes and sketches in the margins as the juices start flowing. It's great. I'm hoping my sister will start doing something like this. I'd love to trade notebooks at some point to see what's been inspiring her--a good way to stay in touch across the miles : )

No comments: