Wednesday, May 2, 2007

First Blog--Welcome!

Hey! Welcome to my first entry on this new blog. I've been debating whether or not to combine my studio blog (where I will post my latest work and work of some of my new favorite artists) and my family blog (where I post pictures of my son doing silly cute things for the grandparents to see). In the end I decided to keep the two separate.

But just a little intro to those who are new-- My name is Arian. I'm married to a super talented, warm, funny, strong product designer named Daniel whom I met in drawing class in college. And I have a two year old son, Hudson, who I hope will someday grow up to be a lot like his dad.

I spend most of my time being a wife and mom but any chance I get, I love to design/draw/illustrate/create. I've done a handful of websites and a bit of print design which you can see on my portfolio site--http://www.arianarmstrong.com. I also design sets for Marblehead Little Theatre. Now I am in the process of get an ETSY store open where I will be selling some of my illustrations. Hopefully I'll be able to point you toward it soon.

Here's a preview of one of the prints I'll be selling in the shop soon. Please check back often for new work!



Peace-
Arian

No comments: