Friday, July 2, 2010

Crazy-Talented

I played around editing a few more of the pictures from last week's photo shoot with my crazy-talented musician cousin, Clint. I'm definitely an amateur photographer and don't really know what I am doing but it sure is fun!



Speaking of crazy-talented musicians, if you have two ears and a heart you should know and love and buy Josh Garrels music because it is awesome.





We here in the Armstrong household have been big fans for a while and are super-pumped to start working on merging our art and his music on a fun project in the near future. Can't wait!

- Arian : )

1 comment:

Harmony said...

cant wait to hear more about this Josh Garrels project! we have quite a cult following of his music in our community and I loved what you did in the Owl City video. more people should know about his talent.