God has been speaking "Freedom" to my heart recently. He's been showing me how my weaknesses are a part of my strengths---two sides of the same coin. And that is a good thing. I'm a creative. I'm an artist. Therefore, I WILL loose my keys regularly. I call people I've known for months by the wrong name and that's okay. It doesn't mean I love them less.
So, in the name of freedom, here are a few more confessions:
- I let my kids eat off the floor. I believe in the "15-second rule".
- I stayed up late trying to meet a deadline. I didn't meet it. I feel asleep in my skirt. I am still wearing said skirt and it is very wrinkled.
- Jude's nose is always runny.
- I'm not sure where my keys are.
- My five year old still needs pull-ups when he sleeps and my (just turned) 2-year-old uses a pacifier at night. And I'm cool with that.
- I think we're going to send Hudson to a public kindergarten in the fall. It's not even a very good one. I don't think we're going to go the home school or private school route like most of our friends. And all our kids are still going to turn out great.
- I like, no, love these chocolate donuts. They are best when dipped in red wine.
We're off to go make some messes. And we probably won't clean them up right away.
Arian : )