Tuesday, September 23, 2008

If I Were A Rich Girl


I know that, compared to the rest of the world, I AM rich. But Anthropologie rich, I am not. Nonetheless, these are the fall fashion pieces I'd pick up if I was headed out with deep pockets for some "Back to School" shopping : )

From left to right, top to bottom:
Forever 21's Shandi Knitted Cardigan in mustard
Forever 21's Ruched Sleeve Cardigan in rust
Anthropologie's Sprinkle-on-Top Cardi
Anthropologie's Distant Cousin (or as we with Kentucky roots call it--"marriage material") Cowlneck for loungin'
Anthropologie's Sprinkle and Sow Trousers (though they are dry clean only which means they'd always be dirty)
Anthropolgie's Mustard and Sage Necklace
Forever 21's Meryl Wide Leg Trouser
Anthropologie's Last Harvest Coat
Anthro's Prana Yoga Pants for more loungin in style
A hat from The GAP--but when I went to get the link, GAP's site was down...your lost, GAP, your loss..
Anthro's Fringed Suede Flats
and Forever 21's purple Crochet Scarf to go along with my Last Harvest Coat

and now I'm off to do my REAL fall fashion shopping--a nice value pack of white crew socks from Walmart......(single tear) ; ) ; )

2 comments:

sarah cool said...

"though they are dry clean only which means they'd always be dirty"

preach it, sister!!! Hahahaha.

Mandy said...

This is a clever post, I love it!